We are hiring! Our Early Intervention Program has 10 openings! Come meet the team and learn how to work for us.
About this Event
Job Openings and Requirements:
For all positions, a valid US driver’s license and access to a vehicle are required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Early Childhood Special Education, Child Development, Human Development and Family Studies, Social Work, Psychology, Communication Disorders, Nutrition or an EI related field
• Bachelor’s Degree in a non-related field with 3+ years of experience working with infants and toddlers with special needs
Early Childhood Educator
• Master’s Degree in Early Intervention, Early Childhood Education or Early Childhood Special Education
• Rhode Island Department of Education (RIDE) Certification: PK-2, Visually Impaired, Deaf and Hard of Hearing, or All Grades Special Education Severe/Profound
Mental Health Clinician
• Rhode Island licensed LICSW, LMHC of LMFT
• Rhode Island licensed Speech-Language Pathologist
• Rhode Island licensed Occupational Therapist